Job Title: Accountant ( Driving License is a must)
Performs a range of general accounting and bookkeeping support functions in an organization.
Should be well versed with Accounting Package / Application (Sage)
Should have analytical approach
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in month end reporting procedures
· Process accounts payables and receivables as needed.
· Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
· General accounts receivable functions
· Prepare and submit customer invoices
· Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
· Monitor customer accounts for nonpayment and delayed payment
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Check, verify and process invoices
· Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
· Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
· Maintain vendor files and payments
· Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
· Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
· Managing petty cash transactions.
· Controlling credit and chasing debt.
· Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.