- Supervise workloads, schedule, tasks and other related functions.
- Handle loading and unloading operations.
- Review and recommend the repair and replacement of trucks and fleet vehicles
- Supervise contractors who may be engaged to perform service work for the department
- Prepare reports as required by the Management
- Develop and maintain a positive working rapport with the transport operators, staff and the management
- Perform other duties as may be required or assigned by the Managemen
- High school diploma from a recognized educational institution is required
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience related to transportation and fleet maintenance
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience in the transportation industry
- Valid QID
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety
- Knowledge of computer software including MS Office and related programs