Area Manager - % Arabica QATR
The primary job function of the Area Manager is to ensure that the store / territory under him is meeting all the KPI facets whether that would be sale, quality, customer service, employee development, cost control and the like . He will be handling minimum of 4 stores and up to 15 stores as per business needs. He is expected to showcase MBMA (Managing by Mobilizing Around) with timely follow through and involvement in daily business operations. He will directly report to the Director of Operation. He is expected to put his efforts in motivating the %Arabica Team and Leadership to work within company’s SOP, culture and passion for food and services.
• Area management experience leading an effective & successful team.
• Proven track record of maximizing profit in a customer focused environment.
• Commercial awareness of Catering / restaurant environment.
• Ability to lead, coach and develop teams.
• High levels of influencing and persuading skills across different functions.
• Experience/awareness of product buying and liaising with suppliers.
• Competent in the use of IT systems.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety, Security, Stock and Cash procedures.
• Evidence of achieving KPIs.
• Experience of Workload planning.
• A high level of literacy and numeracy skills including Profit and loss experience at multi store level.
• Project Management Experience TOP SKILLS: Inventory Management, QSR Management (Coffee brands and
concepts), P&L Management, LSM Strategy, Brand Development, Strategic Planning, Competitive Analysis, Quality
Control, Sales Management, Client Relation and Retention, TQCS, Talent Management and Succession Planning.
Job Scope and Responsibilities
• Lead his/her direct reports in upholding the passion and image of % ΔRΔBICΔ – everyday.
• Achieve area business KPIs (sales target, cost control, policies, customer engagement, food safety, etc)
• Reports business wellness through P&L, Material control, and other admin reports for continued business excellence and progress.
• Ensure that store managers and their staff on his area of responsibility maintains the unit as per the brand standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed the first time all the time.
• Responsible for ensuring that all brand initiatives are in place, dealing with challenges accordingly and professionally to ensure customer delight and loyalty. § Conduct regular store visit for coaching managers and staff, provide feedback, succession planning and store evaluation as a whole. Handle employee or customer escalation as per business needs.
• Must have an in-depth understanding of the coffee trend and market to maintain competitive awareness by continuously monitoring the competition and proactively recommend business initiatives to maintain the business advantage. Negotiate to any stakeholder that may provide quick wins for the company.
• Lead subordinates successfully into productive working methods by setting an example and provide a two-way openand objective line of communication for store managers and staff § Coordinate to all interdepartmental leaderships to achieve the brand’s strategic goals and objectives.