The primary responsibility for this role is to support and lead presales engineering for Building Automation System global projects as per country specific standards. Basic knowledge about bill of material preparation, cost estimation to come up with competitive bid. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain project quality, on time delivery and manage escalations.
How you will do it
· Review project inputs and specifications; should be able to capture the scope and understand the complete requirements of the project.
· Review MEP drawings, specification, SOP and identify HAVC equipment, dampers and sensors.
· Preparation and participation for project kick-off / review meetings with technical queries, compliance / deviations log, risk logs and record minutes of meeting.
· Adherence to standard estimation process and guideline to select proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials, and services to come up with the optimum budget.
· Creation of bill of material, selection of sensors, control valves, dampers, air flow stations, controllers, Lighting Actuators, Dimmers, PIR Sensors etc.
· Preparation of Building Automation System/Lighting Control System network architecture
· Ensure timesheet compliance with respect to entry and review for self and team.
· Weekly/Monthly customer reporting for project progress.
· Active participation in organization employee engagement initiatives