· Responsible for providing nursing care through all phases of care taking into consideration age and Developmental needs.
· Perform ongoing periodic system assessment and data collection in a systematic manner, focusing on: Psychological, psychosocial, cultural spiritual and cognitive status; nutrition; pain; patient/family education; family involvement and patient advocacy; patient and patient's equipment need
· Assess, develop and implement plan of care as determined by the physician ad healthcare team, treat patient accordingly as approved by patient and family
· Performs periodic re-evaluation of the patient as necessary and adjusts in the patient's treatment program
· Effectively plans, organizes, sets priorities and completes work assignments and Nurse Buddy with minimum direct supervision per agency policies; within established time frames.
· Provide treatment to patients per protocol and utilizes Private Nursing Services and other Medical services assessment and documentation.