· · Responsible for timely consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow and Fund management reporting for submission to Group Controller.
· Payment uploading to the internet banking upon the direction of the Group controller or the management.
· Assist in establishing and implementing inventory policies and procedures.
· Responsible for communicating with all department managers and purchasing on inventory levels and locations.
· Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and ensure control system to reduce damage, breakage and inventory obsolescence.
· Ensure that all product costs are properly taken in the cost of sales and inventory costs.
· Report shortfalls and surplus inventory according to the instruction of the management.
· Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels at warehouse/inventory locations
· Supervision the day-to-day operation of the accounting with the special emphasis of the works of junior accountants.
· Review & approve Journal entries, and countersign of payment vouchers
· Verification of Petty Cash handled by junior accountants and reconciled monthly.
· Review and validate staff salaries and other emoluments on a monthly basis
· Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
· Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
· Responds to inquiries from the Group Controller and other managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
· Assist the Group Controller in the daily requirements.
· Supports for Internal Control budget and forecasting activities.
· Prepare the documents for auditing.
Performs other functions as may be required from time to time by the immediate supervisor.