- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Recommends equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Must possess strong service skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Must have good negotiation skills, presentations skills & Interpersonal Skills
· Must be detail oriented and an active listener
· Ability to work under pressure