- Identifying staffing requirements based on business needs and current employee skill sets.
- Interviewing candidates to determine their qualifications.
- Recommending hiring decisions based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Training new employees in their jobs and on company culture and procedures
- Reviewing resumes, conducting phone interviews, and arranging face-to-face interviews with applicants.
- Reviewing applications and making hiring recommendations to hiring managers.
- Ensuring that all new staff members are provided with training and resources needed to be successful in their positions.