· Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
· Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
· Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
· Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
· Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
· Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
· Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
· Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
· Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
· Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.