We are looking for a UI Developer to join the team. This candidate will be responsible for developing the Qatar Living website front-end.
You will be providing day-to-day support for the CMS platform, as well as designing and developing the new website.
Demonstrable experience with graphics, UX and UI design and front-end development needed.
The UI Developer should have exceptional programming skills, great design ability, problem solving abilities, and an eye for detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced front-end development (Advanced preferred)
- Minimum 3+ years’ hands-on development experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ hands-on development front-end development experience is essential (HTML, CSS)
- Always be willing to learn new things, and have good reasons for knowing Drupal is/is not the right tool for the job
- Mobile and web responsive design
- Up to date with the latest design trends
- Communicate effectively throughout the development lifecycle on standardized ticketing and issue management systems
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Experience with multilingual sites is a major plus.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and write an intro email answering the following questions:
- Do you have 2+ years hands on front-end development experience?
- What recent websites have you built? And what was your role? (List at least 3).
- What is your preferred graphics/design software?
- Share your online design portfolio link.
- What makes you different? (This is your chance to write a few words to set you apart from all the other CVs that we get).
Subject line: UI Developer Application – [name]