We are searching for an ambitious marketing executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
To ensure success as a marketing executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company's footprint.Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the graphics and advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees' work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients' specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
- Contributing ideas to marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Compiling, distributing and presenting ideas, information and strategies
- Coordinating promotional activities, events and interviews
- Managing production and performance of multimedia content
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and tracking data analytics
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Monitoring budgets
- Managing social media campaigns
- Monitoring the performance of marketing campaigns.
Contact on 60004369