· Manage the entire process in the planning of commodities procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distribution, customs clearance, ensuring effectively functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities.
· Ensure effective lines of communication to ensure timely delivery of commodities using the most appropriate procurement procedures.
· Be responsible for introducing process improvements in the supply chain and identify new vendors/suppliers without jeopardizing quality and service delivery.
· Ensure full compliance with standard procurement rules and regulations.
· Establish and implement a monitoring system that ensures that the prices paid for commodities are in line with local market prices.
· Develop and manage the rosters of suppliers, elaborate supplier selection, and evaluation, quality and performance measurement mechanisms
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual procurement plans and progress reports as required
· Ensure transparent and competitive procurements are conducted and properly documented as required, organizes and leads the drafting and issuing RFQ, RFP, RFI, developing evaluation criteria and guiding clients on processes involved; call for and oversee selection committees to review applications and select vendors s/he ensures the integrity of the competitive process, facilitates debriefings where necessary, and exercises appropriate judgment and tact while ensuring to protect confidential information.
· Prepare service delivery contracts, leases and purchase orders for all acquisition needs.
· Maintain procurement files including all relevant documentation and vendor tracking system s/he will maintain all the relevant information concerning the organization’s suppliers.
· Manage vendor contracts and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure completeness of deliverables outlined in the contract this includes ensuring that all vendor complaints and concerns are addressed promptly to ensure that the project continues to receive uninterrupted services at all times.
· Preparation of tender documents, tender invitation and handle entire tendering function in coordination with Tender & Development Committee.
· Carries out and perform other related duties as specified and when required and assigned by the line Manager to improve or enhance the efficiency of department work and performance.
Kindy send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org