Supervise daily operation performance of camp maintenance contractor to ensure camp facility and equipment (buildings, fix asset, dining equipment, generators, sewage water treatment unit and etc. ) are maintained in good and safety condition.
Follow up the public service (e.g. Sanitation, camp facility upgrading) to provide better work and living condition.
Follow up the physical asset management of camp facility and equipment.
Follow up procurement work of camp section.
Supervise cost control work for Camp section, monitor the status of budgeting.
Provide inputs on detailed camp management guideline, procedure and policy for optimization.
Supervise the process of camp management works to ensure the implementation is in compliance with the defined policies, guideline and procedure.
Be responsible for other tasks assigned by Camp section manager.
Responsible for maintaing the company vehicles includingtechnical inspections and legal documentations to ensure a qualitycost effective and efficient utilisation of vehicles to support thebusiness needs
• Updates the fleetdatabase
• Monitors all vehicle related expendituresincluding traffic violations tracking
• Carries outregular progress checks on vehicles under servicing andrepair
• Ensures road permits and insuarance arevalid
• Coordinates with the garage insurance and thepolice for any accident issues
• Resolves unforeseentechnical issues of the fleet