URGENT REQUIREMENT OPERATION MANAGER
· Managing, Monitoring and reporting on the performance of several projects Waste Management and Environmental projects in the zonal operations
· Overall in charge of the hazardous and Non Hazardous waste streams, Solid & Liquid-based Waste Management & General Service operations for the zone
· Manage all daily operational activities relating to waste Management not limited to the collection, recycling, street cleaning, & associated services and plans, develop and coordinate those activities to maximize performance and service delivery in waste management.
· Lead a team of 00700 employees from different nationalities and job titles
· Manage a fleet of 00150 vehicles with the total investment while achieving utilization rates o
· Initiatives to Reduce the maintenance cost by to implementation of a strict preventive maintenance schedule.
· Manage the P&L and sustain a gross profit.
· Fully responsible for overall operational strategy and corporate growth, from Business Development enquiries through to bid management and presentation.
· Identify and record all service cost related factors in order to come up with a cost-plus price list to be given to the sales team.
· Manage, write and prepare tenders and proposals which include the technical and the commercial.
· Undertake recruitment, training, employee development and successfully employed the requested number of manpower in accordance with the growth of the organization
· Assist in the ageing report of accounts receivables and identify the problematic clients
· Development, establishment and execution of standards, policies, procedures and best practices.
· Management of solid & liquid waste projects related to waste management master planning, facility evaluation, and facility design and operations
· Following the development of projects in the Funds pipeline, including quality control over the work of project developers, continuous adjustment of various project development risks, conducting renegotiation of agreements, following legal implications of the unfulfilled obligation
· Compliance to all safety requirement of the operational requirement is met.
· Maintains HSE focus within the team to ensure HSE requirements are being adhered into and ensure safe, clean and efficient services is exercised and maintained at all times.
· Proactively resolves performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise. Identifies documents, communicates and meets the CLIENT’s requirements.
· Effectively manages work activities required by the Work order/contract as well as any special work that may arise.
· Ensures that the set KPIs are being met.
· Compliance with maintenance schedule/ Plan.
· Compliance with the requirement of the contract and set KPIs are being met. Effective change control process application.
· Take ownership of the utilization of the field team and proactively seek ways to ensure the team is fully utilized and productive during working hours.
· Schedule regular team meetings to discuss and resolve team issues and set expectations and performance targets.
· Manage team and individual performance and utilization ensuring that service KPIs are met and that team is fully utilized and productive while at work.
· Contributes to the development of work schedule other than the current maintenance work or any other that may be provided by the Client to meet operational needs.
· Supervisors work in accordance with the work schedule.
· Monitors cost aspects of the work within direct control and forecasts final costs identify trends and takes action to avoid cost overruns.
· Responsible for the execution and ensure compliance with ISO Policies and procedures.
· Strong working knowledge of industry practices and procedures.
· To ensure that all work is carried out safely, employing current safe working practices.
· Focuses team on achievement of milestones and other key contract objectives.
· Listens to the team, discuss the issues, resolves problems and directs activities to remove roadblocks and archives contract objective.
· Regularly provides clear reports to the Client representative as well as other Client operational organization of the work.
· Effective communication with the team, CLIENT and any third parties that may be involved in the implementation of the work.
· Accurate timely and effective reporting to the CLIENT.
· Evaluate risks in all aspects of the work.
· Monitors the closure of all identified risks and opportunities.
· Have regular daily contacts with the respective Client representative
· Manage and coordinates works according to established procedures, policies and approved programs, all under instruction and control of the respective Client Representative. With these parameters, exercises judgment in planning and organizing work, deciding immediate priorities, setting standards and checking and accepting work.
The manager must have more than 6 years’ experience in Waste Handling Services role in the various industry sector of which at least 3 years as Supervisor /Coordinator and 2 years in same position or equivalent.
Educational qualifications: Higher National Diploma (HND) in an Engineering discipline/Business Development or an Environmental Diploma or standards based qualification.
The manager must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
The manager must be able to Work with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
The manager must be fully aware of the safety aspects of Working in a Commercial and Oil & Gas sectors
The manager must be fully aware of quality systems and can perform regular audits to convince the Client that he complies with it.
Must be aware of Industry Standards, Relevant International Codes.
Must have good organizational capabilities & be able to organize Site execution & Site Office staffs and manage the site organization independently.
The manager must be able to organize the materials and equipment for his job.
The manager must be able to plan associated activities and acquire the resources to mobilize all required personnel and equipment on time.
The manager must be conversant with the Contract and the Contracting System and must have authority to act on all aspects of the Work to support the Company.
The manager must be responsible for maintaining and maintaining a competency matrix for all employees.
Manager shall have sufficient authority to act independently and authoritatively
The manager must have a valid Qatari Driving license and defensive driving training.
Please send your CV via email to email@example.com