- Coordinate with airlines/shipping lines from beginning to end and answering questions on operational activities to management and the customers.
- Evaluate the nature of the commodity/load, arrange transport and outsource it.
- Preparation of quotations with respect to the project inquiry. Monitor and update status of the shipment to customer.
- Preparation of BLs/Airway bills and other related documents.
- Preparation of Job card in the system.
- Manage timely follow-ups and report to management.
- Authority to take decisions in order to realize duties/aims.
- Control of operational / financial deviations between quotes and actual orders. Knowledge of working procedures and give recommendations for improvement.
- Comply with norms and regulations within this company.
- Perform monthly reporting to management.
- Liaise with vendors as and when required.
Send email to email@example.com