We Darwish Interserve Required Junior Tender & Estimator Engineer.
Estimator Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Estimator Skills and Qualifications:
Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, FM Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis
Indian / Filipino / Indian Prefered
Should be able to work independently.
· Provide advice to project staff on commercials and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondent.
· Prepare, submit and negotiate project final accounts.
· Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
· Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level
· Assist in the preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgeting.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying with minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant role.
- 3+years of gulf experience.
- Strong verbal /written communication skills.
Those with valid NOC/transfer papers need only apply to