Architectural Engineer Job Description
Architectural project managers oversee all aspects of the design and construction process of a building project, from developing and reviewing building plans to making sure a project meets environmental and zoning standards. An architectural project manager must usually hold a professional degree, such as a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), which typically takes five years to complete. In addition, new employees to this field must complete a period of supervised training before taking the Architect Registration Exam (ARE) for state licensure. Someone who enjoys construction, design, project planning, and management may find this to be an interesting career field.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Architectural Engineer to be responsible for the evaluation and design of building projects. The Architectural Engineer is responsible for working with internal departments and external parties on building and design projects, ensuring the structural and functional integrity of building structures and systems, and identifying and solving design flaws.
A successful Architectural Engineer is meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work well in a team. You should be analytical, have excellent time management skill, and the ability to find effective solutions to fit with the project's timeline, budget, and objectives.
Architectural Engineer Responsibilities:
· Designing, analyzing, and altering plans, prototypes or structures.
· Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
· Assisting team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
· Establishing project goals.
· Identifying and solving problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
· Ensuring building systems are functional, reliable, and safe.
· Participating in site visits.
· Testing and evaluating building systems to find problems and improvements.
· Reading, interpreting, and explaining complex technical documents.
· Consulting with clients on building projects.
· Adheres with all Qatar regulations and laws pertaining to this and related fields.