- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Accepting payments for delivered items (offline services).
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment such as cars and motorbikes
- Candidates must holding valid Qatar Driving License & Qatar ID
- Not more than 30 years old
- Fluent speaker in English language with basic level in written English
- Knowledge of roads and routes in Qatar.
- Clean driving record
- Transferable Visa with NOC is a must.
- Knows how to use mobile applications for delivery
Send you CV at firstname.lastname@example.org