Front Desk Receptionist
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
QAR 2,001 - QAR 5,000
In-country Hire Only
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Responding to emails and other correspondence.
- Maintaining a tidy and organized reception area.
- Performing basic administrative tasks, such as data entry, filing, and photocopying.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
Desired Skills & Experience
Communication skills: Receptionists should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as they will be interacting with a wide range of people on a daily basis. They should be able to communicate clearly and effectively, and be able to convey information in a friendly and professional manner.
Interpersonal skills: Receptionists should have strong interpersonal skills, as they will be the first point of contact for visitors and callers to the organization. They should be friendly, approachable, and able to build rapport with people quickly.
Organizational skills: Receptionists should be highly organized and able to multitask effectively. They will be responsible for a range of administrative tasks, such as managing appointments, answering calls, and responding to emails, and should be able to prioritize their workload and manage their time effectively.
Attention to detail: Receptionists should have a high level of attention to detail, as they will be responsible for maintaining accurate records, managing appointments