Bachelor’s Degree in QS, Civil Engineering with Cost management.
Role: The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of technical specification, estimation, cost analysis and B O Q. The candidate should also be capable of compiling quantities / estimates on spreadsheets and have knowledge of site surveys, execution and methods.
- Taking quantities from the Drawing
- Preparing the material break up as per site condition
- Invoicing to the clients after receiving the site progress report from respective project manager
- Preparing the variations after getting the complete documentation from site staff
- Correspondence with the project manager regarding the commercial issues
- Correspondence with the finance regarding the commercial issues
- Collecting the information from project manager regarding the work plan
- Joint measurements with Client for final take off
- Material monitoring as per delivery based on provided documents from site
- Preparing Subcontractor payment certificate
- Handling multiple projects in the same time with set targets
- Updating the information for the estimators about the risks and difficulties found on the executing project
- Site inspection if required at the initial stage of projects
- Clients meeting on the clarification of invoices submitted
- Updating the Bill of material based on changes
- Preparing the scope of work for the subjected variation
- Preparing the terms and conditions based on management instructions.