- PURCHASE LEDGER
· Coding and inputting of invoices and credits and obtaining appropriate authorization.
· Supplier statement reconciliations.
· Generation of supplier payment runs and sending of remittances.
· Multi-currency payment entry onto bank and allocation to supplier accounts.
· General upkeep of purchase ledger and resolution of any queries.
· Credit control / debt collection – proactive approach to debtors with monitoring and chasing of aged debt.
· Bank receipt allocation, banking of incoming cheques and cash allocation.
· Assisting with customer queries and passing to relevant department as and where necessary.
· Maintain and update customer information.
· Credit limit review.
· Monthly statement distribution.
· Generating any customer credit notes.
· Assisting with month end procedures.
· Bank reconciliations across multiple accounts.
· Ownership of Petty Cash and till float, including banking.