Dermatologist (Specialist) Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree of Medicine (or equivalent)
• Certificate of completion of structured post-graduate training + passing board exam
• Minimum 3 years clinical experience after post graduate training in government or semi government institutions or hospitals that provide post graduate training programs Passed DHP qualifying exam (Prometric Exam)
• With Dataflow (Verification Report)
• Evaluating patient health skin condition. Consultation and prescribing the appropriate medicine. Perform laser hair removal procedures and other dermatological procedures.
• Knowledgeable in performing filler injections, Botox, mesotherapy, PRP, Dermapen/ microneedling, cautery and other cosmetological procedures. Performs Velashape, HIFU Treatment, Hydrafacial, Regenera hair loss treatment, and Facial Cleaning. Performs non-invasive surgical procedures. Referring patients to advanced medical specialist.