A reputed company is looking for qualified technicians under rope access department (Level 1, 2, & 3) as per below criteria:
Rope Access Technician Level 3 (Team Leader)
- Providing safety management, work site organization, and supervisory leadership and accountabilities to work crews on various projects.
- Utilizing specialized knowledge of "Rope Access Technology" to execute projects from inception through to completion. These projects include: High angle rope access industrial maintenance, repairs, mechanical rigging and installations, On site fall protection, high angle rescue and rescue training.
- Supervising and ensuring the safety and performance of the Level 1 and Level 2 technicians under his/her direction.
- Liaising with Operations Managers, clients and site operations crew to ensure scope of job is understood and well executed.
- Monitors validity of rope access certifications and request for training to upgrade skills and proficiency, if necessary.
Rope Access Technician Level 2 & 1
- Work on ropes, performing a range of tasks such as window and facade cleaning, painting, welding, pressure washing, repairing, inspecting and other maintenance activities.
- IRATA Certified Level 3 Technicians with rich technical field experience not less than 10 years with Technical Certificates include but not limited to ASNT, NDT (Level I and/or Level II) or any other similar certificates.
- IRATA Certified Level 2 Technicians with rich technical field experience not less than 5-6 years.
- IRATA Certified Level 1 Technicians with rich technical field experience not less than 1-2 years.
SALARY: Competitive salary will be offered.
EMPLOYMENT TERM: Full Time
Interested applicants may share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp no. 5053-0547