- Management and operation of digital printing & press production machines & staff, including but not limited to the following, to ensure high quality digital production products (ex. Posters, Brochures, Banners, Cups, Flyers, Stickers, Business Cards, etc…).
- Digital press & production Printers
- UV Printers
- Wide Format Printers
- Adjustment and editing of digital designs using graphics and illustration software (ex. Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator) to ensure the best quality during the production.
- Monitoring all materials and machines stock and consumables local and international supplier.
- Coordination with substrate (raw material) suppliers to ensure best quality substrates with most optimal cost.
- Contact and follow-up with machines vendors/service team in case some of the machines became faulty.
- Create the artwork and prepare the design, mockups, print files & cutting files as per the project.
- Determining quality control standards, overseeing production processes, re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary with internal and external stakeholders.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Train new staff and operators to ensure the high-quality production standards are met.
- Maintain a clean, lean work environment.