We are looking for FEMALE Sales and Marketing Manager.
Arabic and English speaker is requested for this job.
Salary to be discussed upon interview.
Please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for day-to-day marketing communications for the mall, to both the consumers and the retailers.
- Responsible for all marketing campaigns for their department or company.
· Develop understand and communicate relevant retail trends to central management – areas to include sales and footfall forecasting & reporting and general issues. Develop individual marketing campaigns for retailers as required.
· Day to day responsibility for all consumer PR, liaison with PR agency, head office PR and Corporate Comms team as well as other stakeholders.
· Work effectively with internal departments especially in leasing, specialty leasing, sub-brands and guest services to ensure optimum business effectiveness and information is communicated around the business units – new store openings, launches, events, changes to procedures, staff newsletters.
· An understanding of budgeting, planning, advertising, promotion, community relations, public relations and sponsorship would be advantageous. To assist with the brand guardianship of the mall and related sub-brands.
· Responsible for launching and continuous implementation of the shopping mall, mall events plan and budget.
· Assess the effectiveness of the mall website and implement content improvements and new features to meet on-line objectives.
· Develop and manage relationships with retailers, head office, suppliers, agencies and brand at all times.
· Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions.
· Provide communication solutions for all events and guest service promotions which includes managing the internal guest literature package and up-dating the mall.
· Assist in preparing the annual Marketing Plan, and ensuring that marketing objectives are achieved, measured and results reported to all relevant stakeholders.
· Coordinate retailer newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other mediums.