A new startup is looking to hire an experienced ELV Sales Engineer to support the Sales operation of the company. The main line of business is ELV & Smart Home (CCTV, IT Networking and Smart Home Automation Business). The Salary Expectation is commission-based with a basic salary ranging 4500 QAR - 5000 QAR + High Commission Rate. You Must Have a QATAR Driving License + NOC to Apply.
- Interface with potential clients, initiate and close sales leads
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional personnel.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested Candidates Shall Share their resumes with the below answers:
- Years of ELV Sales Experience :
- Visa Status & Type:
- Current Salary (including Housing):
- Current Employer:
- Expected Salary:
- Housing Preference (Separate or Company Accommodation):
- Notice Period:
- Family Location (if married):
- Driving License (Yes/No):
- Valid Qatari Visa with NOC
- Valid Driving License (Please do not apply in case you don't).
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, MIS, IT, or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Home Automation, ELV, or similar industry.
- Strong knowledge of Home Automation, and ELV technologies
- Strong Leadership, Decision Managing, People, Team and Time Management Skills