Walk In Interview-04-11-21
Time-10.00 am to 3.00pm
Telephony communication technologies
Street no 342
zone no 22
Building no 22
Landmark mecadonna supermarket building
Please carry you resume along with you.
ROLES & RESPONBILITIES
· Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
· Assesses client it needs and makes recommendations, including it equipment and service packages
· build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales within customer base
· Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue.
· Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives.
· Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales.
· Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
· Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
· Demonstrates it equipment to highlight product benefits
· Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
· Provides technical advice after sales
· Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
· Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
· Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
· Manage accounts and opportunities and maximize customer retention