Job Title: Kitchen Crew (Back of the house)
Industry: Hospitality / F&B
Duration: Rolling Contract
Location: Doha, Qatar
We are looking to hire hard-working kitchen crews (back of the house support).
To be successful as a kitchen crew, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of proper food handling procedures. Ultimately, you should be able to follow all food health and safety regulations and display exceptional organizational skills to ensure the timely completion of kitchen duties.
Kitchen Crew Responsibilities:
- Preparing meal ingredients for the cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
- Assisting kitchen staff in preparation, assembly up to dispatch of food items.
- Fry station crew will be dedicatedly working only inside the kitchen with the Head Chef.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience helping in kitchen settings.
- A food handler's license. (company will provide)
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to safely use kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Sound knowledge of food safety standards and procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Qualified candidates can apply:
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
WALK-IN Candidates (Drop your CVs only) Sundays to Wednesdays from 2pm - 4pm.
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITION:
- Car Service Crew
- Cleaner (experience working in the restaurant)