We are looking to hire a qualified project coordinator to join our dynamic team.
- Provide administrative support as requested in the office.
- Provide initial and ongoing contact point for internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for dealing with a wide range of telephone enquiries and correspondence - working on own initiative to take action as appropritate and referring issues to the senior Project Specialish where necessary.
- Arrange meetings, book facilities/equipment, prepare agendas, attend meetings and produce and distributes minutes within agreed timescale.
- Support the production of progress/highlight reports for projects/key workstreams
- Support managemnet and processing of the incoing and outgoing mall as required.
- Diary management as required.
- Undertake statistical analysis and research
Provide a high-qualitiy administrative support and service as requested.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Bussiness Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in administration preferably in Health Care industry.
- Knowledge of database software , spreadsheets and word processing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a valid QID and NOC.