The Position will require Extensive experience with QuickBooks, including setup and maintenance of accounts, customers, and projects, and customized reports.
· Complete and accurate data entry into Quickbooks for multiple companies.
· Process invoices for payment
· Manage petty cash.
· Process Account Receivable invoices and receipt payments
· Manage all accounts reconciliations.
· Update Sales Reports on Weekly basis and send to the Managers.
· Calculate Payroll and upload it using WPS.
· Update Staff Sales Targets & Revenue Analysis on a weekly basis.
· Manage Account Payable & Receivable
· Prepare Costing Sheets for New Products and Services Offered and Update existing service costing
· Track Employee Attendance & Overtime.
The successful applicant will have:
· At least 4 years of finance/accounting experience.
· Extensive experience in and strong command of Quickbooks.
· Qatar / GCC driving license a MUST.
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Equivalent.
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Please send us the following details by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org :
· Your updated CV.
· Visa status
· Latest color photograph
· Driving License copy
· Expected Salary