The role holder will contribute to the performance of the hotel by facilitating the skills he /she has acquired through past experiences in the Sales Department.
As a Sales Executive-Events, you are responsible for soliciting, selling, and contracting rooms within your assigned market. You drive group bookings and sales leads and increase conversion. You are also responsible for month-end reporting and tracking of account production.
It is not the intent of this Job Description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel
· Contact clients via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
· Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the property
· Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary
· Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
· Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement
· Collaborate with other hotel staff to ensure clients have a good time
· Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
· Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties
· Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals
· Set annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets
· Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.Product Knowledge
· To develop a good knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering & PMS systems
- Assists to conduct extensive competitor research and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the Hotel.