Indian Sr. Chartered Accountant (CPA) seeks for new position urgently, as Internal Auditer, Finance Head. GCC 10 and Qatar 8 years experience in Trading, Contracting, Construction, Manufacturing, Project, Investment Company, Hospital, Hospitality, Agriculture, Dairy Farm. Rent a Car, Petroleum Prodcuts Company, FMCG. Excellent performance in ERP system analysis and system implementation and Developing of Manufacturing and Construction and Trading. Quickbooks, Tally, Peachtree – Sage50 , SAP (ERP), Excel, Microsoft Word, Delta Arabic / English Accounting, Focus (ERP), Oracle (ERP).
Salary Expectation : Qr 12,000 to 15,000
Primarily responsible for ensuring all finance and accounting related business processes of company’s operations are properly executed, accounted and monitored on a daily basis.
QID : Looking for New Work Visa
Arabic Language : Speaking - Writing - Reading and Arabic typing knowldge
Expert Skills in Finance controller / cost controller / project controller /Production Controller
Expert Skills in Developing and implementing financial systems and controls
Expert Skills in Peachtree - Sage50, Tally, SAP ERP, Focus ERP Accounting systems.
I have skills of :
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Credit Control Management
· ERP Implementation
· Financial Planning & Analysis
· Budgeting & Forecasting
· Fixed Assets Management
· Creating & maintaining a trial balance
· Nominal ledger and general ledger.
· Bank accounts, sales and purchase reconciliation.
· Management accounts preparation
· Monthly payroll calculations
· Monthly Closing and Financials
· Annual Audit
· Implementation of accounting software
· Material importing documents processing and verifying
· Financial facilities documents processing and verifying
· Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows
Abdul Rahman Chartered Accountant (CPA)
Now I am in Qatar
Please contact : 50066402
Whatsapp : 30114551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org