Seeking an assignment in the Field of Procurement / Purchasing / Document Controlling / Logistics to utilize my skills & technical abilities through sound knowledge specialized for all-around development within time constraints in a professional way.
▪ MS - Office
▪ Supply Chain Management
▪ Procurement/ Purchase Order
▪ Administration: Documentation, Filling
▪ Logistics Management
▪ Negotiation Skill
▪ EBS - Oracle
▪ Oracle Fusion Cloud - Procurement
▪ CRM Software
▪ SAP Basic Experience both in import and Export
ORIENTAL SCOUT ENGINEERING AND CONSULTANT, QatarProcurement Administration Cum Document Controller (Oct’21 – Jan’23)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Efficiently runs the Procurement function for a specific category of products. • In charge of strategic procurement and overseeing all operational aspects of the procurement of products, meeting the specified needs of the business at competitive commercial terms. • Responsible for purchase of goods & services from vendors for business requirement • Ensure purchase orders are correctly prepared and forwarded to suppliers on time. • Ensure the best price, quality, and favorable credit terms are obtained for all purchases through competitive quotations. • Sets meeting with the supplier and participates in the discussion about the prices, technical specification requirements, quality, delivery terms, and other commercial issues; evaluate their capability to deliver the project requirements • Compile purchase orders, follow up with business units for unmatched LPO, and ensure delivery of goods on time · Prepare MIS reports and update the database. • Good understanding of best practices in procurement and supply chain management with experiences in other areas of the supply chain operations a clear plus, this also includes having a good knowledge of SAP ERP and Oracle EBS systems.
• Checks stock availability from our store and coordinates with end-users and technical team on the specifications of items requisitioned
• Coordinate importation and exportation to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments (Road, air, and maritime transports) • Edit and review purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
• Preparing the packing list and invoices
• Optimize the lead time depending on all external/internal requirements
• Tracking and fixing shipping errors
• Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
• Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned • Submit expense reports
• Manage administration documentation (Sponsor, visa, etc.) • Maintain confidential records and files
• Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers. • Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
• Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
• Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
• Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.