M in qatar on a visit visa and will be in qatar for two months.
Seeking challenging career options in Operations Legal/Secretarial/Finance with growth oriented Company
- Partner at MZ & Associates, Legal and Company Secretarial Firm in New Delhi, India with experience in IPO, Merger, Secretarial Audit, listed companies and with experience in Media & Non-Banking Finance Industry
- Carried out various corporate law affairs; SEBI Compliances, IPO , Consultancy
- Knowledge on the provisions of SEBI regulations and handled right issue of more than Rs. 100 crore
- A keen analyst with exceptional relationship management & negotiation skills with abilities in liaising with government departments, regulatory authorities and external agencies including SEBI, Banks, Financial, etc.
- Adept in supporting and sustaining a positive work environment that fosters team performance with strong communication and relationship management skills
I am an Fellow Member of “Institute of Company Secretaries of India” having FCS Number: 9184 and graduated (B.com Hons) from Aligarh Muslim University in year 2009. Currently a founder and Managing Partner at MZ & Associates (MZA) which is a professional services firm offering Legal and Secretarial Support Services to Domestic & International Businesses. MZA is part of VGrow Advisors and handles the secretarial vertical of its clients. I had a rich experience of more than 8 years in area of Handling the Corporate Secretarial, Corporate Law Matters, IPO, Audit, Compliance, Legal, Finance, Management, SEBI Laws, Liasioning with Govt. authorities and Coordination. I had worked with Media Matrix Worldwide Limited, Listed entity at Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and Madhya Pradesh Stock Exchange Limited, as a Company Secretary cum Compliance Officer w.e.f January 17th, 2012 till October 10th, 2014. In year 2014 I started my own venture in the name and style of MZ & Asociates, a firm of Company Secretaries which is working in the area of Corporate law/ legal advosor/SEBI/Legal/Compliances/Corporate Governance/ Internal Audit/Companies Act/ Funding and many more. I have thoroughly enjoyed the roles I have performed throughout my career and from my CV you will see these in great detail but I now want to explore and use the experiences I have gained in the role as a Company Secretary.
My job profile includes the following:-
- Handling the Corporate Secretarial, Corporate Law Matters, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Laws, and Liasioning with Govt. authorities and Coordination.
- Handling the Secretarial Audit of the Company as required Companies Act, 2013 and issuing a report thereon.
- Handling the Initial Public Offer of the Companies and compliances for Direct Listing and Delisting of Shares from the Stock Exchange.
- A keen analyst with exceptional relationship management & negotiation skills with abilities in liaising with government departments, regulatory authorities and external agencies including SEBI, Banks, Financial, etc
- Ensuring Group Companies, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Yearly Compliances under the Listing Agreement Yearly, SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 1997.
- Assisted in the Statutory Audit and preparation of Result.
- Incorporation of Foreign Company Branch Office, Liaison Office and a Joint Venture Company in India
- Involved in formulating and implementing various systems, policies and processes to comply with the Companies Act.
- Accustomed to independently handling and conducting Board and Shareholders’ meetings.
- Administering regular and event based compliances under listing agreement, Insider Trading and Takeover Code.
- Proven abilities in handling various usual Company law matters like incorporating company, rights & preferential issue, private placement of securities including debentures, inter-corporate loans & advances, RPTs, creation/satisfaction of charge, appointment of Directors including IDs, KMPs and their resignations, appointing/re-appointing auditors, obtaining DIN, buy-back, name change, shifting of registered office, increase in and re-classification of authorized capital, alteration of MOA, etc. among others.
- Affording guidance to the Directors w.r.t their statutory obligations.
- Initiated and successfully conducted in-depth compliance review of 100 group companies assigned to ensure that secretarial records align with the Companies Act, FEMA and other applicable corporate laws.
- Extensive experience in handling all work relating to shares and their transfer, Demat/Remat, creation of ISIN, stamping, taking care of declaration in respect of beneficial interest in any share etc among others.
- Special assignments from time to time such as formulating Corporate Compliance Management Policy as per the new Companies Act, conducting secretarial due-diligence in connection with proposed funding and Initial Public Offering (IPO) , filing application to the Central Government for extension of date of AGM, organizing general meetings of listed group companies, Handling the an ongoing demerger process , liaisoning with designing agency and coordinating among departments
- Liaisoning with external regulators, solicitors, overseas offices and co-ordinating inter and intra department for delivering results.
- Monitoring Secretarial compliances required under the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013.
- Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company.
- Dealing with correspondence.