I have an excellent interpersonal skill and the ability to work well independently, prioritize appropriately and meet work deadlines with the ethics to take ownership of my job. I worked as a recruitment specialist in Qatar and I have a LinkedIn network base of 25,000+ candidates in Qatar and globally. My personal network database is strong with candidates from Medical & Healthcare, Construction, Mep, Oil & Gas, Banking & finance, Telecom, IT and Sr Management & administration. I’m capable and experienced to handle any work pressure or adhoc situation.
I’m enthusiastic and eager to learn and contribute to the team's success through hard work, attention to details with excellent organizational skills. Motivated to learn, evolve, grow, and excel.
• Recruitment: Professional
• Negotiation: Professional
• Personnel Benchmarking: Professional • Evaluation & Screening: Professional
• Data Management: Professional
• Time Management: Professional
• ATS: Professional
• Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills:
• Attention To Detail: Professional
• Compliance & Policies: Intermediate
SR. HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
JULY 2022– FEB 2023
VISTAS GLOBAL (DOHA, QATAR)
• SAP: Intermediate
• Payroll: Intermediate
• Oracle ERP: Intermediate
• Multitasking & Performance Management:
• CRM: Intermediate
• Labor Laws & Policies: Professional
• MIS: Professional
• Organizational Development: Intermediate • Financial Analysis: Intermediate
• Hands on experience in monitoring all recruitment activities for organization.
• Immense knowledge of maintaining records on database.
• Remarkable knowledge of sourcing directly with help of various tools.
• Ability to resolve all issues within required timeframe.
• Ability to coordinate with all internal and external partners efficiently.
• Solid understanding of maintaining confidentiality of all HR information. Ability to resolve all
issues within required timeframe.
• Using business and talent methodologies to ensure effective benchmarking of candidates from associate to senior management level into relevant grade system
• Prepared job descriptions for various positions and developed appropriate questions for prospective candidates.
• Effectively negotiate offer contracts with preferred candidates
• Designed and maintained job postings on various social media sites and websites with various
• Design graphics & PPT’s for any relevant job openings
• Coordinated with hiring manager and participated in the interviewing panel.
• Analyzed various job applications and filtered candidates through telephonic or one on one
• Communicated results to the candidate and the organization for all selections.
• Assisted in recruitment of staff members and members on contract basis across organization.
HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR
DEC 2021 – JUNE 2022
BISHANPUR TRADING & CONTRACTING (DOHA, QATAR)
• Joined as a Human Resource Coordinator Primarily responsible for Recruitment and staffing solution.
• Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Create and publish job ads in various portals
• Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
• Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
• Screen resumes and job applications
• Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
• Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
• Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
• Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
• Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
• Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
• Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
• Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all
matters relating to payroll matters.
• Verify and validate new joiner files validating critical documents in the new joiner files such as
offer, SMA, NDA, Code of Ethics, Conflict of Interest Declaration, Acknowledgement of Compliance Policies, Service undertaking, Group Safety and Security Policy and other adhoc approvals.
HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR
RECRUITMENT & ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST
JANUARY 2018- OCTOBER 2021
NULLSTACK TECHNOLOGIES (INDIA)
• Joined Human Resource in a SME class organization that has a network based in India. 2
• Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets Conducts salary analysis and monitors the consistency and effectiveness of compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures
• Recruiting staff, writing job descriptions, checking application forms, creating candidate shortlists and conducting primary interviews
• Devising and implementing policies to select, develop and retain staff
• Overseeing staff welfare
• Working closely with other departments to implement policies and procedures
• Conducting full and detailed position briefings from Hiring Managers.
• Recommends best-in class candidates after conducting screening and assessing general
qualifications against job requirements.
• Develops and monitors recruitment processes to ensure policy and procedure compliance.
• Supports internal job posting and transfers program.
• Coordinates the implementation and development of recruitment advertising.
• Identifies and develops sources for qualified candidates by establishing relationships with online advertising agencies, recruitment agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, etc. • Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
• Database Management - ensuring the database and ATS is up to date and is being utilized effectively.
• Demonstrated LinkedIn Recruiter capability.
• Applies knowledge of total rewards theories and practices when identifying issues, developing
solutions, and making recommendations.
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE
DECEMBER 2016- SEPTEMBER 2017 ACCENTURE (INDIA)
• Joined as an HR Associate, Best Buy. Updating Oracle HRMS for new joining employees.
• Resolving payroll related queries and generating salary structure of employees on a monthly
• I learnt and developed skills & knowledge of labor policies of the United States of America and
focus on employee relations and paycheck of an employee and have an attention towards the
employee request of various LOA.
• Coordinating projects and activities assigned by management. Provide office support and
assistance to department & management.
• I worked on Oracle CRM. Maintain communication with departments involved in the assigned
duty from onboarding team to separation department.
• Flexibility on the office outlook system to deliver and accept emails. Maintaining a detailed filing
system for the department.
• I balanced a good working relationship with various department, management, and the
MAY 2015- MAY 2016
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIA)
• Joined as a process associate in an email support system for a major utility provider EDF Energy, United Kingdom.
• The job role was very authentic and had a focused attention towards the customer’s satisfaction in terms of queries, billing and meter updates or any related issues.
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
MAY 2010- NOVEMBER 2014
KHAN BROTHERS (INDIA)
• Joined as a sale and marketing trainee and worked in a major manufacturing organization specialized in finished products of leather shoes industry.
• The target job role was to keep all records of raw and finished products received, sales and endorsement and through business clients.
• My responsibilities were to track all inventories and back-office support and advertising of any product with clients through channels of media and printing houses.
MBA (DISTANCE), JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY (INDIA) 2019-2021
Masters in finance
B.COM, MANAV BHARTI UNIVERSITY (INDIA)
Bachelors in Accounts
• English: Expert reading & writing
• Hindi: Expert reading & writing