- Call + whatsapp 00974 77736853
-Qid & Noc Available
-Can join Immediately
-Mesaieed CPW PTW Level 1 Trained
-Professional Civil Engineering offering 8 years of experience; worked as Maintenance Civil supervisor/PTW Coordinator at Mesaieed with client Qatar Energy 3 (years) and QA/QC engineer (5 years) & . Possess a flair for adopting modern methodologies in compliance with quality standards. Possess planning, implementation, monitoring, and resource balancing skills with the ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high pressure, globally oriented environment. Exceptional strengths in developing projects control, progress measurement methodology & daily/monthly progress reports.
-Managed subcontractors & staffs in their work and ensure their works as performed at the desired level of quality standards and complete in target time.
-Preparation of work methodologies, Lifting plan (for critical load by onshore/offshore cranes) and traffic plan etc. for designated task.
● Compile and submit permit application for the designated task as Performing Authority.Execution of work as Performing Authority.
● Acceptance of permit, execution of work, closure of work permits as PTW coordinator.
● Repair and replacement of marine furniture’s like fenders (cone, pneumatic, cell, cylindrical, wooden) Bollard, Ladder, handrail, mooring ring, bolts etc. from offshore side with work-boat cranes, pontoon & movable working platform.
● Estimate and determine the quantity for damaged concrete area at quay wall (offshore vertical side) & deck slab (onshore topside or horizontal area) area for all the berths at Mesaieed port. Get release order from Qatar energy for the same.
● Get approval for work execution procedure for offshore vertical side cope beam repair by scaffolding working platform from port regulation, port safety, and port operation for different location by demonstration.
● Planning & execution of work at different berths for different provided work window and timing.
● Handling of whole Maintenance of cope beam (quay wall vertical offshore side) and deck slab (topside) damaged concrete structure project at MIC port.