- Knowledge in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- 2 years experience in Credo Trading as Assistant Electrical Engineer at Lusail, preparation of all Material Submittal, shopdrawing and Operation and Maintenance Manual for ordered and delivered items for approval of Engineer's and the Client Consultants.
- 1 year working experience as Site Engineer/ QC Engineer and at the same time an Inspector at Tram Stop 12 in Qatar Foundation under the Sogelec Iskan Company with the supervision of the Contractor Zublin. Preparing all the shopdrawing, material submittals, Material and Installation Inspection for MEP works at site along with its Method Statement with ITP's.
- 2 years working experience as QC Inspector for the Doha Metro Project under Concord Electrical Contracting Company with Main Contractor Thales with the Joint venture with Mitsubishi and Kinki Sharyo. Preparation of all Material Submittals, Method Statement and Material and Installation Inspection. Along with the as-built drawings and Testing and Commissioning approvals for the RED Line Track side, Stations and Depot, Green Line Track Side and Depot, and Gold Line Depot.
- Excellent Communication, Listening and motivating skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work with a team of dedicated professionals for achieving the deadlines for execution of work.
- Accuracy and Attention to details.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Always keep attention on the work.