JOHN CLINDAS Mob No: 00974‐77061981 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Designation: Warehouse and Transportation Coordinator Adress : Najma, Doha,Qatar
Career Objective Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.
Experience as a Warehouse Coordinator 1. Responsible for receiving, loading/unloading and counting stock items. 2. Record data; counts, grades, weights articles. 3. Check incoming orders against items listed on requisitions, invoices, or other forms.
4. Pack/unpacks items to be stocked in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards; store items in an orderly and accessible manner.
5. Responsible for storing supplies in bins, on the floor, or on shelves, depending on the nature of the articles, in a location and position convenient for removal when needed.
6. Periodically verify inventory computations' accuracy by comparing them to physical counts of stock, investigate discrepancies and adjusts errors.
7. Mark stock items with identifying codes, figures, or letters when required using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
8. Notify customers about any delivery delays in advance & schedule deliveries and prepare Delivery documentations.
9. Safety Handling dangerous chemical (Laboratory+ Oil and Gas +Bulk and Water treatment Chemical+ Industrial Chemical)
10. Ensure that products are properly packed, stored and transported to avoid any accidents and damages
11. Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.) 12. Checking regularly for product expirees and keeping it at minimum levels. 13. Enter purchase details (vendor’s information, invoices and pricing) into internal Databases.
14. Established logs and prepared reports on materials received (GRN).Educational Qualifications Tamil Nadu Maritime Academy Training (TNMA) 2018.
(1) STCW certificate of proficiency in designated security duties (2) elementary first aid (3) professional safety and social responsibility (4) fire prevention and protection (5) personal security techniques
Diploma in Supply Chain Management at Indian Institute of Material Management. Higher Secondary Certificate 2016-2017.
Personal synopsis Experience – 1 Vessel: M/V Ruby Position: Ordinary Seaman Type of vessel: General Cargo Responsibilities: ship's maintenance, painting, cleaning, knot-making, watch-standing duties, tying down the ship, rigging, lookout responsibilities. Experience – 2 Name of the company : Designation : Warehouse and Transportation Coordinator at Seemas trading and contraction Handling : telecom accessories(Routers, patch cards,MTB, Fiber Cable runs, Transportation
Computer Skills Platforms : Windows ( Able to work on all versions of windows ) Tools
: MS-Office (Excel, Word, etc.) Internet : Faster at browsing internet in all aspects
Skills 1. Documentation 2. Operation Monitoring 3. Customer Service 4. Inventory Control. 5. Data Entry 6. Highly motivated with a positive attitude 7. Transportation Service
Languages Known Tamil, English, Malayalam, Hindi Personal Details Name
Father Name Date of Birth
Marital Status PASSPORT NO
I would be very grateful if you consider my application and I hereby declare that the information provided above is correct to the best of my knowledge.
- John Clindas
John clindas. J John Prasanth 19 –05-1998 Indian