Job Profile: Salesman
My Name Is Zahid Bashir From Pakistan
A salesman is responsible for promoting and selling a company's products or services to potential customers. They must have excellent communication skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a positive attitude.
1. Prospecting: The salesman should research potential customers and develop strategies to approach them.
2. Building relationships: They should build and maintain relationships with customers, providing excellent customer service at all times.
3. Selling products: The salesman should promote and sell products to potential customers, meeting sales targets on a regular basis.
4. Keeping up-to-date: They should keep up-to-date with product knowledge and industry trends, and be able to communicate this information to customers.
5. Reporting: The salesman should report on sales activities and results to management, providing feedback on what works and what doesn't.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Previous experience in sales, with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
3. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
5. Positive attitude and willingness to learn
6. Knowledge of basic math and money handling