· Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works related with purchasing.
· Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries, and services with the suppliers.
· Ensure to receive minimum of 3 quotes and standard items should bind with contracts.
· Quotes comparison sheet has to prepare and should obtain signature according to the approval matrix.
· Negotiate for the best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with the suppliers and contractors assigned.
· Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Prepare & issue purchase orders in accordance with specifications and agreed terms and conditions.
· • Filing all documents of each project separately.
· • Receiving and sending faxes, emails.
· • Receiving Quotations from the suppliers.
· • Ability to plan, organize, lead, and coordinate the Document Control function within our multidisciplinary Engineering group, to meet the needs of the projects, and Company’s quality requirements and timely deadlines (milestones).
· Arranging meetings and appointments with different suppliers and clients.
· Creating and maintaining filing systems.
· Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases.
· Devising and maintaining office systems.
· Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
· Interacted with outside vendors to purchase Marketing Department items intended for trade shows and inventory plus print projects; consistently negotiating the best rates using Oracle System.
· Monitored production timelines and tracked progress with vendors and project owners, ensuring due dates were met.
· Partnered with Accounting Department to resolve merchandise invoice discrepancies and reconcile monthly merchandise accrual forms.
· Provided administrative support to Print Buyer on projects including writing purchase orders and creating bar codes for vendors.
· Implement budgets and conduct data analysis.
· Order generating & Processing
· Knowledge of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available.
· Identify, Develop and Implement new strategies for selling products
· Information gathered by the team to determine the demand for new products and potential competitors in a market
· Relationship management
· Analyzing many factors about the most cost-effective means of producing, advertising and ultimately selling goods
Complete profit and loss performance