1) Dietitian in House
We are looking for a knowledgeable dietitian who is passionate about helping patients achieve their goals and lead healthier lives. She / he will develop trusting partnerships with their patients. They will learn about patient health concerns, goals, dietary restrictions, and preferences and work with them to create a healthier nutrition plan. They may also participate in demonstrations or seminars to inform the public about nutrition, promote healthier eating habits, and lead the shop customers to select the right food supplement, vitamins and minerals available in our store
· Speaking to patients to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
· Developing nutrition plans for clients.
· Compiling information and tracking client progress towards their health goals.
· Entering patient information, patient database.
· Keeping informed about the latest discoveries in nutrition.
· Speaking to groups to promote healthy eating habits and proper nutrition.
· Selecting the right products to our customers based on the plans he/ she develops
· Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, health, or a related field.
· More education or experience may be preferred.
· Exceptional communication, problem solving, public speaking, and listening skills.
· Willingness to continue training and research to keep current on the latest discoveries and developments in the field.
· Strong computer and data entry skills.
· Compassion and genuine interest in helping others develop better eating habits.
· Preferable under husband / father sponsorship
· Ability to work in weekends and during events
please send your CV to email@example.com
or what's app 31474745