- An accomplished professional with rich cross-functional experience of over 18 years in international codes and projects, Design engineering, Testing, commissioning, and project execution (residential, Rail, Metro, retail, and hospitality).
- I have demonstrated strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in high-pressure and challenging environments. My responsibilities varied through Troubleshooting, Servicing & Maintenance, designing, commissioning, maintaining, installing, and testing highly sophisticated BMS/ELV/LV/FAS/ACS systems
- Capable of performing complex ELV engineering tasks and Design efficiently and accurately.
- Preparing process-engineering drawings and schematic drawings after gathering product specifications.
- Extracts engineering information from CAD drawings. Completes various assignments such as shop drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
- Frequently interfaces with other Engineering disciplines as well as other departments.
- Reviews supplier drawing submittals and performs technical bid analyses.
- Validate the project's specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents if required.
- Review and validate the design packages papered by the Lead Design consultants.
- Draft and prepare the Scope of Work documents.
- Lead and handle the Project/tender process for ELV/ICT/Security/BMS packages.
- Assessing project specifications & client requirements for Low Current & BMS Systems; determining the type of cable, selection of material, and calculating power requirement for Low Current Systems to size the UPS.
- Creating, and maintaining Testing Format & Reports; working closely with Client/Subcontractor, Corporative Office/Project Office for various activities.
- Preparation of Vendor approval, Material Submittals/Data Sheets, RFIs, ITPs, Method Statements, etc.
- Collaborating with BIM Modellers/Draughtsman to prepare Shop Drawings.
- Experience in QCCD drawings & calculation submission.
- Executing cost-saving and energy-saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction and work within a budget.
Significant Highlights: played a crucial role in designing the ELV system of 47 stations for the Dubai Metro Project; Build & Design ELV systems for 7 High rise Towers of the King Abdullah Financial District Project; Designing Fire detection system for 12high rise towers of Abraj Kudai Project in Makkah Saudi Arabia; Designing BACS(BMS) & Fire Detection System of 10 Underground Metro Stations for Gold Line Doha Metro System.
Looking for a good opportunity in ELV | BMS | FAS | LV ELECTRICAL | PLC | CCTV | ACS | LCS | MEP | NETWORK.
I have a Valid QID with a NOC/transferable visa and am available from February 2023.