Technical assistance for the projects, submission of material submittals and
assist procurement for the material purchasing.
2. Coordinating with client for the technical explanation of materials, welding
and coating activities.
3. Assist to sort the problems for site and quality issues.
4. Ensure the quality of fabrication from start to end.
5. Taking care of QA QC documents of entire project including test certificates,
calibration certificates, test results, inspection reports and site
6. Identifying and taking corrective action of Non-conformity works and
informing to QA/QC Manager.
7. Preparation of Quality documents, WPS, PQR and WPQ.
8. Preparation of ITP, Method statement for the fabrication activities.
9. Day to Day coordination and regular inspection activities with third party and
10.NDT inspection & clearance, preparation and review of NDT test reports.
11.Preparation, Review & Approval of WPS, PQR & other welding relevant
12.Prepare daily inspection report & Documenting & studying structural
13.Identifying the root causes of the welding related problems and taking the
corrective and preventive actions.
14.Report on daily inspection and testing activities to higher authority.
15.Monitoring of welder’s performance and repair control.
16.Coordinating the inspection activities as per ITP such as material
identification, fit-up, weld visual and NDT inspection with clients and agency.
17.Radiography film interpretation and assessment.
18.Performing & Witnessing Ultrasonic Testing Recordable on Plates for
19.Performing welding inspection at Various stage (pre, during, post)
20. Surveillance Inspection for storage and handling of welding consumables.
21.Witness of surface preparation and painting and ensure required microns are
achieved as per the specifications.
22.Preparing method of statements for Fabrication and Installation of Structures
and gets approval from the client.
23.Compliance of Safety and QA/QC Procedures at all stages of the Project.
24.Planning and executing the shop floor inspections at all stages.