I am a professional accountant with over 20+ years of experience working for more than seven industries such as finance company, agriculture, tourism, apparel, hospitality, the pet industry, and audit firm. My demonstrated ability to supervise corporate financial management, and budgetary development and introduce new policies & procedures to optimize departmental efficiency and productivity to make a significant and positive impact in your establishment.
Highlights of my expertise include the following:
· Assist the CEO in developing, for the Board's approval, a strategic direction and positioning to ensure the Corporation's success;
· Together with the CEO and the Chief Operating Officer, develop and recommend to the Board an annual operating plan and financial budget that support the Corporation’s long-term strategy; create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial controls and supporting information systems of the Corporation; 2 together with the CEO, approve and coordinate changes and improvements to disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting
· Structure and monitor the respect of banking and financial covenants and hedging arrangements, as Applicable
· Develop appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the Corporation
· Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and take steps to enhance, where necessary, the internal control systems within the Corporation;
· Coordinate the preparation of the Corporation’s financial statements and management discussion and Analysis (annual and interim);
· Ensure that there is an effective succession plan in place for the CFO position and other senior executives of The Corporation reporting to the CFO;
I am a purposeful and ambitious person with pronounced leadership qualities and I would be delighted to use all my knowledge and skills to exceed your expectations.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to discussing the position with you in detail.