Procurement Coordinator will manage the procurement process for the company and carry out all
procurement related activities such as sourcing, negotiations, supplier relations, and contract
1) Made valuable contribution to planning of promotions, pricing and inventory
levels, enhancing inventory flow, revenue and profits.
2) Identified new and more cost- effective suppliers through participation in
industry networking events, purchasing advantageous packages and cutting
3) Reduced downtime in warehouse operations by ensuring re-orders were aligned
with stores sales and backlog.
4) Maintained ongoing communication with suppliers to promote workflow and
respond to inquiries.
5) Drafted and delivered bid invitations to suppliers firms.
6) Co- ordinate with suppliers about the new goods.