By johnsmk

Can any 1 tell me if my girl friend wanna follow me to working here and she just wanna stay with me. Did she need apply wat type of visa? if apply visit visa, how long she can stay at Qatar? Tq all

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By anonymous• 9 years 6 months ago.

Akakaka... Aduh! Cramp otot usus aku dibuat nye nak tahan gelak. Sry bros.. otak aku fikir yg bukan2 je. Apa pun TQ for sharing with QL.

By Smooth_Gal• 9 years 6 months ago.

LoL sorry but couldn't help laughing at the responds. Agree with the comment as i did check ( well my office checked is visa upo arrival) So no issue but pasal nak tinggal together tak payah annouce satu Doha hehehe

By kumin_gonewiththewind• 9 years 7 months ago.

jangan jadi orang malaysia pertama ..........

By cruveck• 9 years 7 months ago.

Hello Bro...bawa awek ke sini jangan lar sampai you heboh satu negara.... benda benda macam ini not allowed in Qatar lah. Nanti kena buang negara pulak you ni...apa lar you ni....wei

By anonymous• 9 years 7 months ago.

Remember that you cannot stay together if you are not Married, if you do that you both might be deported.

By Raedk• 9 years 7 months ago.

what apanama said

By apanama• 9 years 7 months ago.
Rating: 5/5

I think you get a 1 month Visa on Arrival (VOA) at the airport for QR 100. For further info, contact Qatar Embassy in KL.

Qatari Embassy

The Ascott, Kuala Lumpur, No.9

Jalan Pinang

P.O.Box 10905

50450 Kuala Lumpur


Telephone 03 2140 2304

Log in or register to post comments