Attestation of UK Degree

By wfh1201


Need some help. I am relocating to the UAE. Are there companies in Doha who arrange for attestation of UK University degrees by the UAE embassy in the UK? My prospective employer is requesting for one for work visa application. I also need to move fast as I have about two weeks left to stay in Doha. Grateful for any advise.

Many thanks in advance.


Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By anonymous• 6 years 11 months ago.
Rating: 5/5

We Helpline Group of Company is an expert in Certificate attestation segment from India, UK, USA, Australia, Canada and all Gulf countries. We have 15 years experience in this field and approved agency in different embassies and departments. Our head office is in Dubai, have own offices in all the Gulf countries, India and representative offices in UK, USA, Australia, Canada etc…

We undertake all kind of Educational, Marriage, Birth, Experience, School Transfer certificates, Company documents, and Export Import documents.

We are sending the documents through our own offices so that we can assure full guarantee for the service and tracking also.

If you need any further clarifications please contact Tel:44919214

By t_coffee_or_me• 9 years 9 months ago.

why cant the Embassy do it here





By hope4all• 9 years 9 months ago.


Try i have used them to attest my US University Certificate and do embassy legalization, they are very efficient it cost me 500 US.

am not sure if they operate in UK ? check them out .

By Ramada• 9 years 10 months ago.

I don't know if things have changed in the UAE, but in 2004 my degree was attested by the Brit Embassy in Abu Dhabi. The UAE authorities accepted it and I got my residency on the strength of that. Your best bet is to talk to the Brit Embassy in Doha.

"If you make something idiot-proof, the world will create a better idiot." (Grave's Law)

By Fatcat• 9 years 10 months ago.

Ah, now I get it. Can't you just courier the document to a friend/family of yours in the UK and get them to do it for you?

Anyway, good luck, I hope you can get it done in time!

By wfh1201• 9 years 10 months ago.
Rating: 2/5

Hi Fat Cat

Unfortunately, it needs to be notorised in the UK and attested by the UAE embassy in the country in which the degree was issued. Its a requirement for work visa application. Red tape


By Fatcat• 9 years 10 months ago.

I might be wrong but I thought only the UK embassy could certify a copy of an original UK document... Have u tried the UK embassy here?

Log in or register to post comments