Film City trip & Beach Relaxation :) - meet up will be at 12:30 and not 11:30 as showed in the picture
Hi everyone. To explain the picture: I was going to make the meet up somewhere in Doha and then to go on our way but to avoid the traffic and eventual complications I changed the meet up for the trip just outside Doha in Umm al Afaee Petrol Station on Garafat Al Rayyan and Dukhan Hwy. So this is why from 11:30 meet up in Doha I changed to 12:30 outside Doha. Anyway very important: 12:30 meet up and not 11:30 I just want to make really sure everyone understands. :)
Ok now let's go on some basic rules although I am sure everyone knows and understands them I just wana make sure everything goes smooth without any incidents:
1. I will be waiting in Umm Al Afaee Petrol station for everyone for 15 minutes (untill 12:45 - just in case someone is caught in some unfortunate traffic)
2. Very important: we all stop together and we all start together. I really don't want to see any hot shots breaking out of the Caravan and then to start looking for them. So hot shots you could please just stay home or if your coming please let us know when you wanna do "some exploring" of your own so we can wait for you or know where you will meet with us later.
3. I recommend everyone to come with 4X4 wheels although the chances for anyone to get stuck in sand are very slim the terrain to film city is pretty rocky and bumpy and might damage a small car. Or if you don't really care bout your car ok :). I'm just giving an advice and warning here.
4. Everyone brings his own drinks and food as there are no restaurants or cooks waiting for us there. Will have some nice tea to film city but ... that's it so you'd better bring some sandwiches or pizza with you ... :) :D
5. Regarding my personal phone no: I will not post it here for everyone to see but for those who are interested in more details or that are coming please sent me a PM and I will give it with great pleasure.
I guess ... that's it. Hope my rules did not scared you guys ... I'm not as bad as it looks and the rules can be discussed if there is any one that does not agree with them :).
Any questions I'm more than happy to answer. Really looking forward on seeing a very large number of cars friday :)