/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
Garage Management Application
1. Parts Management (Material Control)
2. Garage Operations
3. Point of Sale Application
4. Customer Management
5. HR (Employee Management)
6. Purchase Orders Management
7. Role-Based Access Control
8. Customized Reporting
9. Printer Compatibility
1. Parts Inventory & Stock Management
QB’s Parts Management minimizes your hassle of keeping track of your part’s availability. This module enables the users to:
- · Get Real-time stock position
- · Reconcile Stock
- · Print part barcodes
- · Configure defaults such as measurement units, packing types, part categories and physical location
- · Keep track of when and quantity of parts added to and removed from inventory
- · Keep track of Sold as well as Refunded Quantities (integrated with POS module)
2. Garage Operations
QB’s Garage Operations module allows you to create a new garage job card and keeping track of the services and status of the job using the following statuses:
- · Job Open: when customer first comes with vehicle and “Service Advisor” starts a new job by inputting all the relevant details of customer and vehicle. After the job has been created, the next step in the workflow will be handled by the “Job Controller”.
- · Processing: this status refers to all the tasks undertaken by the “Job Controller” and “Parts Provider”. The “Job Controller” will assign the parts required for a service after consulting with the technicians and update the required quantities of parts. After this has been updated, the “Parts Provider” will create an internal invoice based on the update by the “Job Controller” and parts available in the Inventory. Once the internal invoice has been created and the parts have been assigned from inventory, the “Job Controller” will update the status to Job Start.
- · Services Unassigned: this status will refer to the clock-in time when the technicians will start working on the services mentioned in the job card. This status can only be changed by the “Job Controller”.
- · Services Ongoing: this status refers to the clock-out time when the technicians stop working on the services. This status can only be changed by the “Job Controller”.
- · Job Complete: this status refers to the job services being completed in the garage and that only payment by the customer is pending.
- · Job Closed: this status refers to the time when all services have been complete and full payment has been made by the customer.