Don'ts After Hijama Treatment
- Eat only a solid meal immediately after he treatment and eat healthy food, fruit and veg and light meals over the next few days.
- Please avoid meat including chicken for 24 hours as it’s hard to digest after hijama.
- You will have bruising and the incisions from wet Hijama which will heal between 3-10 days.
- Apply black seed oil or olive oil to the incisions if the skin becomes irritated.
- Drink plenty of water/herbal teas/Honey mixed water.
- Do not shower for at least 24 hours after Hijama as you may feel dizzy and faint.
- Must rest after the session and sleep a little.
- Do not physically exert yourself with too much exercise or housework..
- Try to remain relaxed, pray and have positive thoughts.
- If you do not rest on the first day of Hijama you will feel worse over the next few days as your body has not had the opportunity to recover.
- Other changes Over the next few days you may notices changes in your :
- Bowel and urinary patterns
- Sleep , Moods and emotional state ,Appetite , Skin breakouts, Tiredness and low energy so drink green juices/smoothies
- Flatulence or excess of bodily fluids, phlegm, mucus, sweat, urine which is all-part of the detox process.
- However, you will see the benefits of Hijama after a few sessions
- Hijama is a spiritual treatment not a medical treatment; so have firm belief that success is in adapting the way of Prophet (saw).
For More Information call:5593 6028 / Email: email@example.com